Indogerma Fire rated sliding doors are a practical alternative to traditional hinged doors, where limited space or where maximum opening sizes are required for the movement of people and material through the building. They are for openings that require a two to four hour fire rating and are available in automatic closing mode that means the door close on their own in the event of a fire
Fire rated sliding Door are available in single or bi-parting type design and are top hanged and suitable for lower lintel areas. Fire resistant sliding doors are designed to combine neat appearance with excellent fire protection features.
Our ranges of fire sliding doors are available with fire retardant in filled material and are designed for integrity and stability. The fusible links present in the Fire rated sliding Doors melt at 68°C, which triggers the fire sliding doors to close automatically in the event of a fire. We provide fire sliding doors utilizing advanced technology and according to the specifications of the European Standards /British Standard/CBRI.
* Perfect fire door solution where the opening is not enough to take in any vertical rolling door.
* The door complies with BS 476 Part 22 tested by CBRI.
* Normally the door is in open condition. It gets activated via fusible link at the time of fire breakout & the door closes automatically by counterweights.
* All steel components of the doors are designed and fixed to provide complete sealing.
* The entire ranges of fire rated sliding doors are factory finished with high grade primer and finish paint.
* Also available with easy see through fire proof vision window.
* Fire doors works on the principal of counter weight mechanism
* Motorised Fire sliding door also available working on counterweight mechanism & inline to DIN 4102 standards.